With USDA organic lip balm by Sky Organics, you get complete chap stick coverage without any bad chemicals. Sky Organics relies on ingredients like sunflower, organic beeswax, sunflower oil, vitamin E, organic coconut oil, organic calendula, organic rosemary extract, and natural organic flavors to nourish and save your lips.
You will know you are getting just the top ingredients every time you swipe this on for the reason the Sky Organics items have the highest organic rating accessible via the USDA.
Reviewers love these items are cruelty-free, which means they were never tested on animals, and they say it glides on perfectly without feeling waxy to chapped lips and soothe dry.
This healing lip balm comes in 6 tastes: strawberry bliss, cherry bomb, tropical coconut, tangy citrus, and Tahitian Vanilla. Made of beeswax and containing vitamin E, all have an amazing taste and smell. None are tested on animals, and the packing is completely recyclable. Even sensitive lips will feel remarkable with this natural lip balm.
Features Sky Organics USDA Organic Flavored Beeswax Lip Balms
- Flavors added: Vanilla, Luscious Tahitian, Eucalyptus Mint, Tropical Coconut, Cherry bomb, strawberry Bliss and Tangy Citrus
- Contains no chemicals, petroleum or petroleum fillers, derivatives or soy
- Safe for sensitive lips
- Before using to lips, first rub a little amount on the back of your hand, to ensure your skin is not allergic or sensitive to any of the ingredients used.
- To reject applying unwanted bad chemicals to your skin, purchase organic and cosmetic grade items.
- Buy Beeswax that is certified hundred percent organic by the USDA. If it does not have this certification, it may have bad pesticides that are toxic to you, and liable for killing bee populations across North America.
- For simple cleanup, clean bowl and measuring cup with a paper towel while waiting for a balm to set. It is simple to wipe off when melted.
Beeswax conditions, hydrates, calms, and soothes the skin. It exfoliates, repair damage, promotes the regeneration of the skin, diminishes the look of the signs of aging, soothes irritation and itchiness, and make a hydrating, long-lasting protective barrier against atmosphere pollutants. Used in hair, Beeswax conditions nourish, and softens the strands while and promoting the hairs luster.
Beeswax is famous to soothe irritation and itchiness, to nourish, and to soften cracked, dry, broken areas, making it perfect for use in lip balms. Used in hair, Beeswax contributes shine that promotes the hair luster, making it best for use in hair items that promote the look of sleekness, such as pomades.